Descripción del Producto
BUC 2e comes with a complete set of diagnostic tools including:
- 10 MHz input detector
- Input voltage and current monitoring
- Transmit L-band input level detector
- Transmit RF output level detector
- User con gurable thresholds and alarms Unique to the IBUC are internal AGC and ALC func ons that satisfy demanding applications with stringent specifications.
Integrated BUC/SSPA for higher performance and reliability.
Low energy consumption for use with Modems equipped with limited capacity BUC power supplies. DC power supplied via IFL coax.
Low phase noise better than IESS308/309 requirements by a minimum of 5 dB.
Embedded Web pages provide management for small networks using any Web browser.
AGC or ALC circuits hold gain or output level constant.
30 dB User-adjustable gain in 0.1 dB steps preserves modem dynamic range.
Advanced user interfaces:
- TCP/IP HTTP with embedded Web pages via R45 connector
- TELNET through TCP/IP
- RS232/485 serial port
- Hand-held terminal